Hello and welcome to a special episode of Talk This! It’s Dangerous to Podcast Alone! This week, we’re talking about our experiences at PAX East 2022. We played a lot of games, checked out a panel, and did not buy the overpriced soda.
As always, you can listen to our podcast basically anywhere you want. Check it out on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, and Pandora (or head over to our episodes page for even more options). Or just listen below!
We’re still waiting for Intel to send along their high quality version of this photo. Alas, it seems like it will never come. PAX is ruined. We didn’t get to do DDR either.
But we played a lot of games! You’ll have to listen to the full episode for the whole list and more behind-the-scenes anecdotes, but here’s a few highlights we liked!
- I Was A Teenage Exocolonist
- Grow up and build your skills on an alien planet in order to survive in this RPG
- Young Souls
- A 2D brawler-style RPG where you take the role of twins and fight through dungeons together
- Rogue Spirit
- A rogue-lite action game where you can possess enemy bodies as a ghost
- Melon Journey: Bittersweet Memories
- A sequel to a cult classic RPG Maker game where melon seeds are ILLEGAL
- Rhythm Sprout
- Rhythmically fight your way through dungeons as a funny little onion knight
Enjoy the episode! Tell us what you think in the comments or on social media. Make sure to check out last week’s episode and look forward to next week’s where we’re talking about Madelyn’s choice of side-quest topic